Teckentrup Sectional Doors
German manufacturer Teckentrup have teamed up with Signature Doors to distribute this product within the UK. The product has been on sale in Germany for about ten years and has been very successful.
- A double skin 40mm insulated steel door
- Two designs: Ribbed or Georgian
- Four surface finishes (textures)
- Standard white finish or a range of standard 'Trend' colours
- Special RAL colours or laminated woodgrain finishes also available
- Available in a wider range of widths and heights
- Fast delivery of made to measure widths
- Glazing options available
- Fire retardant surface
- Finger protection
- Optional manual spec includes black handle and multi-point locking
- Linear springs mounted in horizontal trays above your head
- Insulates your garage against heat loss and noise using CFC free rigid foam
- Four cable system
- Prepared for emergency unlocking for an electrically operated door when you have a power cut and have no rear
access into the garage
- All round weather seals
The following video demonstrates the range of Teckentrup Sectional Door;
Designs and styles
The following designs are stocked in the UK and enjoy short lead times of 2 weeks - add a few days if you require special sizes or windows.
Teckentrup sectional doors are supplied as standard in traffic white embossed wood grain on the outside (similar to RAL9016) and grey white embossed stucco on the inside (RAL9002). However, colour can be added to the doors as an additional cost. Some examples of these are below (most RAL colours can be used);
Windows in three designs are available as an option in the top section of a Georgian door only. As an example a 14' wide door will have five windows at a cost of £375 inc VAT.
As most doors are fitted with electric operation these days, doors are supplied with no handles and no pre-cut hole. Standard black handles are £50 inc VAT and include multi-point locking system, the hole is usually cut on site (but can be done in the factory for an extra £50 inc VAT).
Delivery times vary slightly:
- All white & wood design doors are 2 weeks
- All made to measure white & wood design
doors are 2 to 3 weeks
- All colours 4 to 6 weeks
- Special finishes are 6-8 weeks
All doors are supplied flat packed and are built up on site in 5/6 hours.
Cardale offer the following warranty:
- 5-year 'safe and reliable operation' (provided it is maintained according to the manual)
- 10-year 'installed parts' (all immovable frame parts)
- 5-year 'mechanical parts' (on rollers, hinges, springs, pullies and cables, max 5 open/closing cycles per day)
- 10-year 'delamination' (steel coming away from the foam)
- 10-year 'panel corrosion'
- 10-year 'seal degredation'